For transbronchial biopsy sampling of tissue on respitory intervention
Needle in needle system is a twin needle, with inner tube made from steel and screw cap is connected by inner needle.
1. Needle in needle design meets needs of both fine needle aspiration of cells and tissues from paracentesis and suction.
2. Lumen is unobstructed for suction, which increases the sampling quantity.
1. Confirm the needle point is located in metal helmet on end section before inserting the needle to biopsy channel.
2. Withdraw the puncture needle tube under direct vision of endoscope, and the assistant connects inner tube cap and outer tube cap to fix them.
3. Retract the steel wire into needlepoint bevel to facilitate sending needle to focus.
4. Pull work drum with negative pressure to suck to position of 10ml, fix the piston, and take samples.
5. Remove negative pressure, withdraw the needlepoint to the back of needle tube helmet and take puncture needle out of body through endoscope channel.
6. Align puncture needle to slide, thrust out needlepoint, push sample to slide, to prevent sample for clogging, fix the sample to 95% alcohol for inspection.
Length of needle
Outer tube diameter
Outer needle 14 mm
Inner needle 12 mm